The month of Ramadan is here and this does not stop our Muslim fashionistas from slaying. Contrary to general belief you can still slay and fast during the next 30 days.
So here are fashion tips for our Muslim fashionistas in the month of Ramadan.
- Always wear free and light clothes: This will assist you greatly in reducing the discomfort that comes from the heat.
- You should always wear your hijab while fasting.
- Black is an exception because of the weather. Wearing black during the hot season makes you exceptionally hot, so avoid black this period so that you can be comfortable all through the day.
- Cosmetics : Just in case you are wondering, using cosmetics doesn’t stop your fast. So keep that red lips on !!
- Perfumes: Smelling nice or using liquid perfumes does not break your fast. So you can keep using your perfume.