The month of Ramadan is here and all Muslims around the world has started fasting so below are 5 ways to stay healthy during the month of Ramadan. Yes, you can fast and also remain healthy.
- Water: Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
- Avoid foods that will make you thirsty: During sahoor avoid foods that will make you thirsty .e.g bread ,tea ,cereals, yam.. etc
- Rehydrate yourself : When it’s time for iftar rehydrate yourself by taking in milk, dates, enough fruits and lots of water.
- Eat moderate portions: Do not eat too much during sahoor. Moderation is the key to remaining healthy.
- Most importantly do not mistake fasting as A means to diet.