Fake people are everywhere and they are the worst people you can ever come across, they always appear to be happy when deep down there, they are envious of your life.
We need to know them to avoid them and be cautious of them. So, here are 15 things to know about fake people.
- Fake people show their true colours when there is nothing to gain from you: If a particular person has been nice to you in the past because you were in the position of power or you had the ability to help him or her and all of a sudden, the person becomes nasty when he or she knows you can’t help him or her anymore. Then know that person is in the category of fake people. Another thing is they are quick to apologise when they notice your situation has changed and you can render help to them. It’s all part of the ploy for them.
- Fake people pretend to be nice. They are never nice, but they have made a career out of pretending to be nice. Once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.They are real good at being fake.
- Fake people take advantage of people who genuinely care for them. To them, its just life, they are good at manipulating loved ones and do not hesitate at stirring a battle amongst their family members. They are just what they are fake.
- Fake people have an image to protect: Fake people are always concerned about their fake reputation, they are always trying very hard to protect an imagined image of themselves.
- Fake people don’t mind hurting others. Fake people don’t care what they do to you as long as it is beneficial for their purpose. They make a go for it. You only exist to fake people when they need something from you.
- They try hard to make people like them. They go out of their way to get you stuffs to buy your likeness and do some little things here and there.
- They only respect people in power and authority.
- They are desperate for attention.
- They love to show off.
- They make commitments on your behalf and they make commitments on their behalf and hardly keep it.
- They are only nice when they have a hidden agenda.
- Fake people criticise every thing you do, they criticise you a lot to make themselves look nice.
- When he or she pushes you around and tries to lower your self-esteem. They never miss an opportunity to throw punches at you. Hmmmm just know that person is not real.
- When he or she is usually hot and cold towards you for any reason and every reason
- When he or she tries to embarrass you, make you look bad in front of others especially when you have asked them to stop or begged them to stop. They have fun at your expense. To them you are a source of entertainment. Then stay clear, that person is all fake.