Between June 2015 and June 2016, Kevin Hart earned $87.5 Million which is over $30 million more than Jerry who came in second with $43.5 million.
According to Forbes, the Reason for Kevin’s Dominance is…
He tours like no other comedian. In the 12-month period, Hart played over 100 shows with an average gross of over $1 million at each stop. And these shows aren’t at dingy comedy clubs; Hart played stadiums and arenas, including Madison Square Garden and the Staples Center. Because the stand-up comedian’s set requires little more than a stool, water bottle and microphone, he takes home a larger cut of that gross than most rock stars would
This also placed Kevin as sixth on the Celebrity 100, Forbes’ annual list of celebrity money-makers.
Check out the list of highest earning comedians:
1. Kevin Hart: $87.5million (£67.3 million)
2. Jerry Seinfeld: $43.5million (£22.5 million)
3. Terry Fator: $21million (£16.15million)
4. Amy Schumer: $17million (£13.1million)
5. Jeff Dunham: $13.5million (£10.4million)
6. Dave Chappelle: $13million (£10million)
7. Jim Gaffigan: $12.5million (£9.6million)
8. Gabriel Iglesias: $9.5million (£7.3million)
9. Russell Peters: $9million (£6.9 million)
10. John Bishop: $7million (£5.4 million)
Photo Credit: Getty Images/David Livingston