Who is you dream man? This question is cliché and women also have a cliché answer, apart from the tall, dark and handsome criteria, they also add” He must be kind, loving and caring” So all men know this as a fact and they are damn good at playing the “kind, loving and caring” card. Yes, that is until they have married you and their true nature comes to play. Little wonder, women search and search for that other side of a man, before they say “I do” most times, they never get to see it until the marriage has been celebrated. Here are 7 tips to know that you are married to a mean man.
- A Control freak: If your husband controls you like a dog on a leech, then you are in big trouble. He controls they type of friends you should have, the type of clothes to wear, your career path, he stops you from work because he feels insecure with you as a working class woman. Then he is just damn too mean.
- A Man without conscience : A man without conscience is most dangerous, he cannot discern good from evil and he can do anything to get what he wants. A man without the fear of God is a disaster that has already happened. He can beat you to death and he wouldn’t flinch at your pain.
- A secretive man: A man who keeps loads of secrets from his wife, can do anything and not tell his wife. He could even have children outside the house and his wife would not know until his funeral.
- A fetish man : A husband who has the penchant for dark powers, a cultist, a ritualist and a patronizer of babalawo is a mean man.
- An unforgiving man : A husband that never forgets the wrong of his wife and never forgives her is a mean one. He would always torment the wife with the memories of her sins and use it to manipulate her into doing his every bid.
- An egocentric man : A husband who is selfish and thinks only of himself is a mean one. Do I say more? He buys himself the best clothes and shoes and never bothers about the wellbeing of his wife. He does everything humanly possible to look good even if he has to sacrifice his wife’s wellbeing or that of his off springs.
- A self-righteous man: A husband who is not in tune with the happenings of his home, a man who is engulfed in himself and spirituality without necessary practicing the tenets of his religion. He is better off condemning everyone else but himself even when he is at fault. He is mean for not acknowledging his fault.